Wednesday 4 April 2018

All change

Hello,

So pleased you've found your way here, and hope you find something of interest in my old posts, but I've decided to combine this blog with my old writing related blog and move the new Linda's Jottings to a different address.

The blog description is: Mostly on the art and business of writing although I'm easily distracted ... and I'm sure I'll be including posts on all sorts of topics. I'd love it if you could call in sometime.


PLEASE CLICK HERE

Tea, coffee and cakes now being served! And if you have a blog don't forget to leave your address so I can return the visit.

2 comments:

Patsy said...

Easily distracted, eh? I know that feeling.

Linda D said...

Life's too short to restrict yourself to only one interest! Hope to se you on the new blog, Patsy.